We offer our services to anyone at free of charge. We are focused on helping those that are wanting and needing assistance. If you are interested or if you know someone that may be interested in our services.
Here are some steps that we require before enrolling in our navigation and services:
- If you are someone requesting assistance through our services and navigation,
- If you are someone that are ages from 15 to 17 with parent/guardian consent or
- If you are someone that are 18 years and older.
We do everything we can to be available to different sources in our community for navigation and our services.
These are different examples who we connect with:
- Communities in our city, public speakings, social media, videos,
- Committees, City halls, forums, clinics
- Hotlines, helplines, crisis mobile teams, outreach and contact centers,
- Law enforcement, corrections, probation,
- Hospital and urgent cares and more.
We are navigators who you can speak with about what’s important to you as we are here to support you in anyway possible.
- Life Coach/Mentor/Peer Support
- Crisis prevention, intervention and management
- 1st aid, CPR and self restraint
- Communication management
- Navigation services and management
- Risk and harm assessments
- Team involvement and management
- Personal and professional experiences
- Knowledge and resourcing
- Self aware and improvement
- Forcing on what's important and goals
- Speaking out and using our voice
- Be an example and a role model
We offer our customized services to any of our navigators and to anyone in our community. Here's the following aspects of life that we maintain through our services and creating a treatment/action plan.
- Community Living
- Health (Mental & Medical)